The Las Vegas Deuces Wild Amateur Golf Tournament Tees Off November 10th -13th
Angel Park Golf Club, Painted Desert Golf Club and Bear’s Best Golf Club and OB Sports Golf Management announced the launch of Las Vegas Deuces Wild, a three-round, two-person-team amateur golf event held Nov. 10-13, 2013 that also includes a poker tournament and other Vegas-style action.
The golf venues include Angel Park Golf Club, Painted Desert Golf Club and Bear’s Best Golf Club. Lodging options include JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Element by Westin Las Vegas Summerlin, Suncoast Hotel & Casino, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino and more.
“For most avid golfers, playing in a competitive environment adds a measure of fun and excitement not usually found during the typical round of golf on a weekend afternoon,” said Julian Dugas, Director of Sports Marketing for the LVCVA. “Golf is the attraction and Las Vegas is the destination. Gaming, dining, pools, clubs, entertainment, it’s all here for participants to enjoy in addition to great golf.”
TravisMathew will be the official merchandise partner and presenting sponsor of the event. The energetic, fun-loving attitude of the TravisMathew crew will blend in perfectly with the spirit of the tournament, which in addition to golf, includes a poker tournament, Grand Prix racing and other Vegas-style action. The TravisMathew Tour Bus loaded with goods will arrive on opening day, and participants will have the chance to climb aboard, ring-up $100 worth of TravisMathew gear and enjoy a cold beverage from the bus’ upper deck.
“Travis Mathew is literally the perfect partner for this event. Their cool merchandise styles and exciting Tour Bus will create a unique experience for the competitors,” stated Kris Strauss, vice president of OB Sports, the management company for two of the three host courses in the tournament. “Not only will TravisMathew’s involvement create a great vibe for the event, but each participant will certainly appreciate the $100 shopping spree good for hip TravisMathew gear. They carry a host of items — shoes, shirts, belts, pants, shorts, hats — you name it.”
Schedule of Events:
- Sunday, Nov. 10 – Golfers arrive with the option to play a practice round at any of the three participating golf courses for a special event fee. They also may take part in the Par-3 Contest at Angel Park’s Cloud Nine Short Course contested from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. During which time the TravisMathew Tour Bus will add to the event excitement. The action moves indoors at 6 p.m. for the Pairings Party at Nino’s Grille at Angel Park.
- Monday, Nov. 11 – Round one tees off at 10 a.m., followed by go-cart racing at Las Vegas Grand Prix.
- Tuesday, Nov. 12 – Round two tees off at 10 a.m., followed by a poker tournament at Rampart Casino at the JW Marriott.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 – Final round begins at 8 a.m., followed by the Awards BBQ at 1 p.m.
Tournament Entry Fee Includes:
- Three Rounds of Tournament Golf In Las Vegas Including Green Fees, Shared Golf Car Rental, Practice Balls Prior to Play. Participating course include: Bear’s Best Las Vegas, Angel Park Golf Club – Mountain Course, Angel Park Golf Club – Palm Course and Painted Desert Golf Club
- Tee Gifts – A $100 retail value shopping experience on the TravisMathew Tour Bus – (your choice of cool merchandise ranging from TravisMathew shoes, polo shirts, tees, back packs, belts and more!)Chance to win great prizes, closest to the pin and more!
- Daily Continental Breakfast at host courses
- Daily Lunch following play Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Pairings Party Sunday Evening at Angel Park Golf Club
- Par 3 Shootout on Cloud Nine Short Course on Sunday Evening
- Shuttle / Transportation To/From primary Host Resort – JW Marriott and Suncoast and Host Courses.
Accommodations: Lodging is not included in the golf tournament fee; however, special Las Vegas Deuces Wild rates are available at the lineup of lodging options www.lasvegasdeuceswild.com/Accommodations (ask for special Deuces Wild rate when making reservation).
Pricing varies based on resort selected.
Optional Activities: Other activities include a shooting competition, go-cart racing competition and daily skins game.
Cost/Registration: $499 per player if registered prior to September 10, 2013 ($525 if registered 9/11/13 – 10/10/13). To learn more or register online, visit www.lasvegasdeuceswild.com or contact Greg Brockelman, 702-967-3203 or email@example.com.